Walmart Black Friday Deals for Days event 3 is in full swing with Black Friday deals on laptops , tablets, monitors, wearables, and more. As per usual, Walmart+ members get to shop 7 hours earlier and first dibs on today’s hot ticket items and Walmart’s epic discounts. Everyone else can shop starting tonight, Nov. 21 at 7:00 p.m. ET. The latest round of Walmart Black Friday deals from today’s event will be available at Walmart stores near you on Black Friday, Nov. 25 at 6 a.m. local time.
So if you want to save on holiday shopping and beat the Black Friday rush, don’t miss Walmart’s Black Friday sale. Shop Walmart Black Friday deals (opens in new tab) online at Walmart.com or via the free Walmart Mobile app (opens in new tab) for Android and iOS.
Walmart+ costs $98 a year or $12.95 a month and includes a 30-day risk-free trial. Sign up at walmart.com/plus (opens in new tab) for free if you don’t want to commit right away. Bear in mind, only paid Walmart Plus members get to shop Walmart+ Early Access deals.
Black Friday 2022 is on Nov. 25 and the deals have already started. Be sure to visit our Black Friday 2022 deals hub for early deals and shopping tips.
Browse our hand-picked 29 best Walmart Black Friday deals below.
Shop Walmart Black Friday deals
- Browse: Walmart’s Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- Laptops: from $79 — save on Acer, Gateway, HP, Samsung and more (opens in new tab)
- Tablets: from $55 — save on Apple and Samsung tablets (opens in new tab)
- PC gaming: from $499 — save on gaming laptops, monitors, accessories (opens in new tab)
- Audio: from $10 — save on wireless earbuds, and portable Bluetooth speakers (opens in new tab)
- Phones & Wearables: from $35 — save on iPhone 12, Galaxy A53, Fitbit Versa (opens in new tab)
- TVs: from $98 — save on LG, TCL, Sony, RCA, Samsung, Vizio (opens in new tab)