OPPO has announced Enco R Pro, the company’s latest TWS earbuds in China, along with the Reno9 series. This comes after the launch of Enco R back in May. However, this has an in-ear design compared to half-in ear design.
The earbuds feature customized 12.4mm drivers, and the company said that the vibration area has increased by 53% compared to Enco Free2, according to OPPO.
It has a pearl shell design, active noise cancellation (ANC), transparency mode, low-latency gaming mode, custom touch controls and offers customized pop-up animation when you connect to OPPO devices.
OPPO Enco R Pro features and specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 to connect to devices with AAC codec
- Custom 12.4mm drivers with titanium-plated diaphragm
- low latency gaming mode
- Dual microphones with AI call noise reduction algorithm
- ANC active and transparency mode
- Dust and Splash resistant (IP54) for earbuds
- up to 7 hours playback for the earbuds and up to 28 hours of playback with the case without ANC
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Enco R Pro comes in White colours, is priced at 499 yuan (US$ 69.8 / Rs. 5,700 approx.) and will go on sale in China starting from December 2nd.